Many sports teams have a mascot—a character who represents the team in a memorable, sometimes goofy way. Now imagine that you need to create a mascot for one of your classes in school. Use your best creative thinking to come up with a great mascot.
Your Turn Follow the directions below to create a mascot for a class you are taking.
- List at least ten possible mascots for the class.
- Pick your three favorite ideas and tell why each one would represent the class well.
- Choose your best idea and list at least five great names for it. Choose the best one.
- Draw a picture of the mascot.
- List at least three possible catch-phrases for your mascot. Choose the best one.
- List at least three signature moves your mascot makes.
- Compare your mascot to other mascots created for the class.
Class Mascot by Thoughtful Learning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at barclaycard-deutschland.info/minilesson/class-mascot.